Failed to load module canberra-gtk-module opensuse download
Я на старый компьютер решил поставить Linux, но встретился с проблемой установки драйвера под эту операционную систему на Nvidia GeForce nForse 405. Так как репозиториев драйверов не нашёл, как это предлагается в других ...
· Well, it's not important which desktop he uses. As albert uses dlopen to load its plugins, ldd has to link the symbols during dlopen and not on program start. And when you miss a symbol at this point, you either ignored all compilation errors or you missed something else.
translates GTK+ widgets signals to event sounds. A GtkModule which will automatically hook into all kinds of events inside a GTK+ program and generate sound events from them.
Download ZIP. Making TopTracker work in Debian 9 Raw. Failed to load module “canberra-gtk-module” sudo apt install libcanberra-gtk-module
· sudo apt install libcanberra-gtk-module libcanberra-gtk3-module Then I am able to start atom :-) I think it was the "libcanberra-gtk-module" that was missing, but I would have expect the deb to have this dependency included when I was installing it!
Gtk-Message: Failed to load module "canberra-gtk-module". I need some help please, I try to use Gtk+ and its python binding on Ubuntu 13.04 but cannot import Gtk from tory: I...
· Welcome to , a friendly and active Linux Community. You are currently viewing LQ as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, receive our newsletter, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many other special features.
VMware Player is used for creating virtual machines on any desktop systems. If you are an windows user and learning Linux, It can be much useful for you. Using vmware you can easily create a guest machine within few minutes and start working.
krita on c7. GitHub Gist: instantly share code, notes, and snippets.
I updated tumbleweed last night and pulseaudio has stopped working. It seems the service is not found despite it being installed. lucifer@andromeda-ascendant:~> sudo systemctl status pulseaudio Unit e could not be found.
failed to load frontend on ubuntu beta · Issue #640 ...
I wanted to try the new snap store, but it’s crashing… You can see the output here: $ snap-store Gtk Failed to load module "canberra-gtk-module" 07:04:42:0817 Gtk Failed to load module "canberra-gtk-modul…
· Gtk-Message: Failed to load module "canberra-gtk-module": Shared object " " not found, required by "java" Gtk-Message: Failed to load module ...
When I run Pluma from a terminal, I get "Gtk-Message: Failed to load module "topmenu-gtk-module" and then Pluma opens as normal. It possibly does it with other applications as …
raw download clone embed report print text KB Gtk-Message: Failed to load module "canberra-gtk-module": : Kann die Shared-Object-Datei nicht öffnen: Datei oder Verzeichnis nicht gefunden
· (EE) Failed to load module "nv" (module does not exist, 0) With the display manager on, lightdm starts fine and I get a graphical login. It is only after I enter the login credentials into lightdm that it then shows a black screen momentarily and kicks me out and returns to the login screen again.
· Does sudo apt-get-install unity-gtk3-module fix the problem? If not, try apt-cache search unity-gtk-module (which suggests that there is also an unity-gtk2-module).What program are you trying to run? From where did you obtain it? And have you satisfied its' …
Some applications and games built with OpenGL support and packaged as Flatpak fail to start with proprietary Nvidia drivers. This article explains how to get such Flatpak applications or games them to start, without installing the open source drivers (Nouveau).
· ME PRO 2014 on SUSE Linux 12. Start ME, ./myeclipse Gtk-Message: Failed to load module “canberra-gtk-module” … What could be wrong? Thanks. Eugene
· Gtk-Message: Failed to load module "canberra-gtk-module" can be ignored. I can't recall the whole story, you need to google to find the reason, but I think it is just a warning or information, will not cause any problem (just a bit annoying).
Hey guys, I've just got a press release about spotfiy being available as a snap now so I've decided to try it (to write an article about it). tl:dr it doesn't even launch on Solus. marius@Dampfmaschine ~ $ snap run spotify Gtk-Message: Failed to load module "gail" Gtk-Message: Failed to load m
VMPlayer on OpenSuse Gtk-Message: Failed ... |VMware ...
Clone via HTTPS Clone with Git or checkout with SVN using the repository’s web address.
Today i logged into twitch to watch some streams, and when I clicked on the stream i wanted to watch, it gave me a screen that said "Failed to load module". It does this for every stream I try to watch now and I have no idea how to fix it. Anyone have any advice or have experienced this before?
· In any case the install procedure go ahead without other errors and finish successfully. Futhermore I have installed the kernel update so my SLED now running with the 3.0.101-0.40-pae version but still the modules aren't loaded.
· Problem running vmware 6.5 in opensuse 12.3: Gtk-Message: Failed to load module "canberra-gtk-module I am on opensuse 12.3 64bit with KDE. I have installed vmware workstation by running as root: sh
· Wow that's odd - 2.27.6 is not the latest release, but it says it is. The latest release is 2.29.4. Ahh - from the install page, snapd is not yet included in the official distribution but can be installed from a community looks like somebody needs to update the community version, which is …
Gtk-Message: Failed to load module "canberra-gtk-module": : cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
· I used OpenCV4.0 with gstreamer built. But my CSI camera cannot be read by OpenCV. I installed L4T R31 with Jetack4.1, and replaced OpenCV. …
Hi, Looking at a way to install Scratch 2 on Fedora 27, I found your script Thanks ! Is it a work in progress or did you manager to make Scratch 2 works? I currently encounter the following erro...
Gtk-Message: Failed to load module "canberra-gtk-module I looked at similar posts, and they suggest installing: sudo apt-get install libcanberra-gtk-module sudo apt-get install libcanberra-gtk-module:i386 Even after installing them, the problem still appear. I tried to install atom by: sudo apt-get insatall atom I am getting:
Hi there! I installed the snap package in my opensuse system, but it won't launch, presenting the following errors: Gtk-Message: Failed to load module "canberra-gtk-module…
Gtk-Message: Failed to load module "canberra-gtk-module
developerWorks forums allow community members to ask and answer questions on technical topics. You can search forum titles, topics, open questions, and answered questions. You can easily see the forums that you own, are a member of, and are following.
Have you tried installing the engines for the other architecture? e.g. 64 bit if you're on a 32 bit machine, and vice versa? Because that is what I had to do when I ran into this same problem.
· A Flatpak application should not depend on anything that you have on your home folder, so if your ~/.asoundrc file makes Fuse behave incorrectly then there's a problem in Fuse and needs to be fixed.. My guess (I'm not an Alsa expert) is that your ~/.asoundrc configuration is probably fine, but it conflicts with the Alsa setup inside the Flatpak sandbox.
· How to Load and Unload Kernel Modules in Linux. by Aaron Kili | Published: June 13, ... Module Size Used by rfcomm 69632 2 pci_stub 16384 1 vboxpci 24576 0 vboxnetadp ...
doesn't seem to make any difference to basic mininet functionality, Ihave got a couple of "ACK unseen" in the wireshark output whcih may be down to this, but am unsure
raw download clone embed report print text KB Gtk-Message: Failed to load module "canberra-gtk-module": : cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory Panel leaving: a new panel shell is starting.
Всем здравствуйте. Вопрос. Система Squeeze/Wheezy amd64 . Skype запускается с камерой и без. Но соединение происходит только под рутом. Подскажите пожалуйста где копнуть. Спасибо.
Re: VMPlayer on OpenSuse Gtk-Message: Failed to load module canberra-gtk-module seppl1 May 23, 2013 6:18 AM ( in response to Escain ) Using openSuSE 12.3 it helped to add a symlink in the directory /usr/lib64
Gtk-Message: Failed to load module "canberra-gtk-module" but I already have the libcanberra-gtk-module and libcanberra-gtk3-module installed. (i.e. I tried this solution, but it is already installed.). This happens for instance, when I run ipython --pylab. I'm running Ubuntu - raring.
Free download sahabatku kekasihku ada band pemain